Support Debit Card
The County Clerk of Court is proud to partner with Wells Fargo to offer you this convenient service. Here are some of the features and benefits of your new Wells Fargo Support Debit Card:
- Use the card for purchases anywhere that accepts Visa® debit
- Use the card for cash withdrawals at ATM machines
- Have access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash
- Funds are FDIC Insured
- Purchases and transactions are confidential and cannot be viewed by the County Clerk of Court
- You are not liable for fraudulent purchases made with a lost or stolen card
- Keep track of your purchases by phone or Internet
- Check your available balance by phone, ATM or Internet
- Change your debit card PIN by phone or Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I add funds to the Support Debit Card?
A: Currently you cannot add funds to the Support Debit Card.
Q: Can I have more than one Support Debit Card?
A: Currently you cannot have more than one Support Debit Card per person.
Q: Is there a minimum balance on the Support Debit Card?
A: No, there is not a minimum balance on the Support Debit Card.