Support Debit Card
The County Clerk of Court is proud to partner with BB&T to offer you this convenient service. Here are some of the features and benefits of your new BB&T Support Debit Card:
- Use the card for purchases anywhere that accepts Visa® debit
- Use the card for cash withdrawals at ATM machines
- Have access to your funds 24 hours a day
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash
- Funds are FDIC Insured
- Purchases and transactions are confidential and cannot be viewed by the County Clerk of Court
- You are not liable for fraudulent purchases made with a
lost or stolen card
- Keep track of your purchases by phone or Internet
- Check your available balance by phone, ATM or Internet
- Change your debit card PIN by phone or Internet
BB&T Support Debit Card Login
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I add funds to the Support Debit Card?
A: Currently you cannot add funds to the Support Debit Card.
Q: Can I have more than one Support Debit Card?
A: Currently you cannot have more than one Support Debit Card per person.
Q: Is there a minimum balance on the Support Debit Card?
A: No, there is not a minimum balance on the Support Debit Card.