Public Works - Engineering
The Engineering Division is a multi-disciplined group focused on the safety, maintenance, and overall functionality of the County owned / maintained infrastructure, including: roads, bridges, culverts, storm sewers, storm water management facilities, buildings & grounds, parking lots, etc. The division consists of a county engineer, professional engineer, a professional land surveyor, technicians, and an office support staff.
· Quality control inspection on construction projects
· Design of new roads, storm drainage, etc.
· Perform bridge & culvert inspections
· Encroachment permits and Inspection.
· Road paving / inspections
· Capital Improvement projects
· Right-of-way / Easement acquisition
· Generate service request
· Land / Construction Staking Surveying
· Traffic speed and volume studies
· Provides engineering services to other County Departments
· Prioritize dirt road maintenance and construction candidates
· Prioritize drainage improvements and maintains
Click on the photo to view a slideshow.