Public Works - Engineering
The Engineering Division is a multi-disciplined group focused on the safety, maintenance, and overall functionality of the County owned / maintained infrastructure, including: roads, bridges, culverts, storm drains, storm water management facilities, buildings & grounds, etc. The division consists of two county engineers, a professional land surveyor, C-Fund Program Manager, Special Projects Manager, Engineering Associates, and an office support staff.
· Quality control inspection on construction projects
· Design of new roads, storm drainage systems, etc.
· Perform bridge & culvert inspections
· Encroachment Permits and Inspection.
· Road paving / inspections
· Capital Improvement Projects
· Right-of-way / Easement acquisition
· Generate service requests
· Construction, Staking, and Surveying
· Traffic speed and volume studies
· Provides engineering services to other County Departments
· Prioritize dirt road maintenance and construction projects
· Prioritize drainage improvements and maintenance needs
Click on the photo to view a slideshow.