- When approaching the Transfer Station, stop at the stop sign.
- If the light is green and an operator is present, make eye contact with the operator, who will then show you a number one, two or three, which indicates which bay to back into.
- If the light is green and no operator present, back into the bay with the most amount of room to off-load waste.
- If the light is red, wait at the stop sign until it turns green.
- After you’ve backed into the appropriate bay, open your tailgate.
- Then, raise your boom/hoist and dump your load.
- Next, lower your boom/hoist completely and then close your tailgate. This should be done inside the Transfer Stations.
- Finally, leave the Transfer Station area.
*The use of communication devices is prohibited in the area of the Transfer Station and dumping area of the C&D Landfill, as well as on the landfill scales.